Please join CTA and Calm for an opportunity to connect, relax and learn how to prioritize self-care. During this session, participants will identify the value of self-care. They will brainstorm ideas of what self-care can look like as well as obstacles that may get in the way. By the end of the session, participants will create a personalized self-care plan.
- Explore self-care and its effects on mental, physical, emotional, and environmental well-being.
- Examine personal barriers to self-care.
- Identify the personal benefits of making self-care a priority.
- Develop a self-care plan that nourishes life areas where you need it most.
Date: Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Time: 4:30 – 5:30 PM PST
Workshop Link: https://calm.zoom.us/j/98476190975?pwd=SWxjOUZXditNYUp0Z2R6NGJMQVpRUT09
If you haven’t redeemed your free Calm Premium subscription, it is recommended to do so prior to the workshop. Here’s how you can sign up:
- Log into ctamemberbenefits.org/calm to access the unique CTA Calm link.
- Follow the instructions on the CTA Member Benefits page.
- Your 10-digit CTA member ID is required (Add leading zeros if your ID number is less than 10 digits.).
- Download the Calm app and log into your new account.